The Barbie Inspiring Women Series pays tribute to the incredible heroines of their time - courageous women who took risks, changed rules, and paved the way for the way for generations of girls to dream bigger than ever before.
- Enrolling as a nursing student in 1850, Florence Nightingale made it her mission to improve hospital efficiency and standards in patient care.
- Throughout her life, she wrote books that launched reform in healthcare, established the Nightingale Training School and used her drive and intelligence to become the pioneer in modern nursing.
- Florence Nightingale Barbie doll wears a 19th century nurse's uniform featuring a gray dress with a lacey collar and sleeve trim.
- Details include a nurse's cap, apron, lamp accessory and a sash printed with "Scutari Hospital."
- Doll stands at about 12 inches tall.
- Highly collectible.